Forum de Jean Michel Bayle
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS

+8
Manu~
redbull jt
Eric P 34
FMB
Léo
mxgil
EDDY
skiwalker10
12 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant
AuteurMessage
redbull jt
Rider
Rider

jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Sep - 9:20

moi raccourci ou pas ca marche ca doit venir des chez vous scratch
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Sep - 20:06

Quel version de Windows Media player vous utilisez pour le lire ???????
http://jeanmichelbayle.fr
mxgil
Good rider
Good rider
mxgil

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep - 0:20

au faite luc ,la version raccourci je la lit NIKEL mais l'autre non bizarre
quel attaque se jmb a fond jusqu'a la fin , l'avionnait la cr
merci encore
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep - 8:39

C'est vraiment étrange car c'est la même sauf que tu n'as pas la deuxième manche ? Elle est codée de la même façon, le lien est fait pareille ???? Ah la technologie Very Happy
mxgil
Good rider
Good rider
mxgil

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep - 20:28

par contre mon vieux sky,moi et eddy c'est pas la bretagne mais le pays de loire
aller bon week biloute
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep - 20:53

Ouais mais bon c'est dans l'Ouest de la France. Hein !!!!!!
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Sep - 12:42

Nouveau témoignage mais d'une personne super importante et que JMB rêvait de battre. C'est qui ???? Allez dans la page Témoignages des Goodies pour voir ce qu'il pense de JMB ????
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 30 Sep - 23:56

Bon alors je vous le dis. Vous ne devriez plus avoir beaucoup de news de ma part pendant un petit moment et pour le site, il va être fortement ralenti. En effet, je reçois les clefs de ma maison ce vendredi et je n'aurais plus le temps de faire quoi que soit d'autres que de bricoler. Je viens juste de terminer ma dernière session de travail sur le site et je suis arrêté au mois de Septembre 1991.......... J'ai encore plein de trucs à faire, je ne pourrais donc pas ouvrir l'année..... Désolé j'ai fait ce que j'ai pu mais il y a trop de travail......
Je vous tiens au courant. Arrow
mxgil
Good rider
Good rider
mxgil

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 17 Avr - 22:55

une itw de jmb y a qu'a traduire:http://amasupercross.com/ViewPost.aspx?postId=226
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 18 Avr - 21:43

Je n'arrive pas à avoir la page. Il n'y a pas une erreur dans le lien ???
mxgil
Good rider
Good rider
mxgil

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 19 Avr - 1:10

non, copier collé dans la barre de recherche et sa fonctionne
http://amasupercross.com/ViewPost.aspx?postId=226
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 22 Avr - 19:15

L'interview dont parlait Gilles. Je n'ai réussi à me connecter qu'aujourd'hui. Alors pour ceux qui avait des difficultés comme moi.
La voilà. Very Happy

InTERRAgation 9 with Rupert X: The amazing JEAN MICHEL BAYLE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4/15/2009

JMB, No. 111.

Q: JMB, what were you doing at 9:44 this morning?

A: This morning at 9h44, I was at my working shop, getting my trials bike and my Honda CRF ready to ride. The next few days, one part of the world French ski team is coming to ride bike with me, here in my house in south of France.

Q: Have you been following the AMA Supercross series this year and, if so, what are your thoughts on the Reed-Stewart battles?

A: Yes, I follow the results, of course. The championship is very cool this year, and Reed joined the Suzuki team this year, and the manager is Roger Decoster, so it's nice to see him in this team. For James I saw him ride in Bercy last winter, and I was very impressed by the way he was riding. He was smooth and aggressive, and this is very hard to do.

Q: Do you believe Ricky Carmichael retired too early, or was it time for him to move on?

A: You know, this is very personal. You have to quit when you feel it's time to leave. You do not want to have any regrets after this choice, so if he is happy now, and if he is enjoying life, he did a good choice, and he can be proud of what he achieved in his career.

Q: What occupies most of your time these days? Rally-car racing?

A: Yes, I am racing rally cars about three races a year. I would love to do more, but it's difficult to fine sponsorship and help here right now. I am also skiing a lot and riding bike. Life is good.

Q: Of all the bikes you raced over the years, which brings back the best memories and why?

A: I have two favorite bikes. The first one is my 1989 stock bike than Roger Decoster and Mitch Payton bought for me to race the first outdoor race in Gainesville. I was HRC Honda factory rider in Europe, and I was nobody here in the States, so they bought me this bike, we put some suspension parts that I used in Europe for my practice bike, and Mitch takes care of the standard engine. This bike was so fast, I think faster than my factory bike in Europe, and I won my first race in America. I left as championship leader after one race to go back to world championship in Europe. Thanks again to Roger and Mitch for the big help.

The second one is my factory Honda 250 bike from 1991, with tuning by my best mechanic ever Mr. Cliff White. Three championship and never a problem on the bike. Cliff is the best one.

Q: Although many motocross purists in America couldn’t get enough of watching your ride, you never were really well accepted in the USA during your racing days. Does that bother you and, if you had to do things over again in America, what would you change?

A: You know, I was the first one to come, and most of the people in the U.S. where making joke about me about racing in Supercross. Not so much people believe in me at the beginning, so this make you stronger but also more rude. Also, my main job was to win and ride as good as possible and get better and better, so I did not do too much for the fan and to get accepted. Also, I am French and happy to be it, and my goal was not to get American. I have a lot of respect for your country. You give me the chance to race with all your best racers, and this was a great attitude from all of you. Thanks to the AMA to help me to come race in your championship. You know, if I was not born in France, my dream will be to be born in the U.S.

Q: Do you ever feel like maybe you abandoned motocross too quickly, to join the road-racing and MotoGP?

A: No, I follow my feeling all my life, and this makes me what I am today, and I happy with what I achieved. One day, Kenny Roberts, my team manager in Yamaha factory MotoGP, tell me after a not-so-good race where I got the seventh position, "You have done three big careers in your life, racing motocross and get two-time world champion in Europe, racing in the U.S. and get Supercross champion and outdoor champion, and now you are racing MotoGP and racing to get podium every week. Some people are so happy and dreaming doing only one part of the three careers you have. So keep following your feeling. You are on your road."

Q: What were some of your greatest recollections from your brief, yet highly successful time racing in America?

A: All my time in your country was great. Of course, winning race was cool, but I met some great people and a great nation. I love it, and my only regret is to have no green card to be able to spend more time over there.

Q: When will be the next time we see you in America? How much would a promoter have to pay – in U.S. dollars – to have you on the line at an AMA National Motocross?

A: I do not know when I will come next. How much would a promoter have to pay for me to race? Zero dollars because I will never accept to race again for money, but if one promoter want me do to some laps with my ex-teammate Jeff Stanton, I will love it. I would love to meet him again.
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 9 Mai - 10:45

Allez sur http://www.jeanmichelbayle.fr
Une nouvelle vidéo vous y attend. Very Happy
mxgil
Good rider
Good rider
mxgil

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mai - 13:58

bonne anniversaire a manu Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mai - 19:04

Oui Happy Birthday Manu bounce
EDDY
Good rider
Good rider
EDDY

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Mai - 22:16

Désolé pour le retard, bon anniv' Manu ! Very Happy
EDDY
Good rider
Good rider
EDDY

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Mai - 22:37

skiwalker10 a écrit:
Allez sur http://www.jeanmichelbayle.fr
Une nouvelle vidéo vous y attend. Very Happy

Exellent cette petite vidéo, à l'époque je n'avais que 10 ans et les parents n'avaient pas le cable donc c'est cool de revoir tout ça!
Merci Luc. Surprised
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Mai - 19:13

Attends car il y a encore 6 en stock que je mettrais au fur et à mesure................. Wait and see Very Happy
mxgil
Good rider
Good rider
mxgil

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Mai - 6:47

cool c'est vrai quel est sympa la video(la tete de stanton quand jmb lui tend le micro),les commentaires d'edwige et bien sur laurent corric qui avait tous compris sur jmb
merci sky...
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 16:33

Pour Eddy et tous les autres, l'année 1992 est en marche ..................................... Smile

jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Pub_ox11
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Juin - 14:44

En travaillant sur le site, j'ai trouvé ce casque de JMB qui faisait débat.
Moi, je n'aime pas et vous qu'en pensez vous ?????

jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Jmb_ca10
mxgil
Good rider
Good rider
mxgil

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Juin - 19:45

c'etait l'époque oxbow people,mais c'est vrai que la le design laissait un peu a desirer,je n'aime pas trop non plus malgré que j'étais un fan inconditionnel d'oxbow
EDDY
Good rider
Good rider
EDDY

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Juin - 19:28

Idem, déco pas terrible... même pour l'époque il en avait quand même des plus beaux, celui sur un hs de motoverte avec une tenue bleue et violet je crois...
EDDY
Good rider
Good rider
EDDY

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Juin - 19:29

En fait celui de ma vignette avec la tenue RS Taichi ça c'était le meilleur à mon gout. Very Happy
skiwalker10
StarBuster
StarBuster
skiwalker10

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Juin - 9:31

J'aimais bien celui là aussi.

jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Jmb_ca10
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS   jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

jeanmichelbayle.fr NEWS
Page 3 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant